Classic Margarita (per glass)
- 1 or 2 ounces of your favorite tequila
- 1-ounce triple sec orange liquor or orange juice (optional)
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- Agave syrup or sugar to taste
- 1 chile serrano sliced to serve (optional)
- Ice, salt or salt with chile powder
- 1 lime halved to rim
Margarita Aura version (additional per glass)
- 1 cup of your favorite red juice as strawberry, pomegranate or watermelon for example
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or chili powder2 pink peppercorns (grounded or any other color)
1. Run lime wedge around the outer rims of your glass and dip rims in salt. Set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, triple-sec liquor or orange juice, lime juice and agave syrup to taste (approx. ½ teaspoon).
3. Fill with ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 15 seconds.
4. Garnish with a chile serrano slice (optional).
5. Fill glass with fresh ice and strain margarita into it.
Aura Margarita (per glass)
1. Add red juice, cayenne pepper or chili powder and grounded peppercorns.
- 1 mixer
- 1 small dish to rim
- glasses to serve
Jalapeño with strawberry.
Mango with chili powder and dry red chiles.
Pineapple with jalapeño chile and mint leaves.
Coconut water with shredded coconut to rim.